About Steven T. Budaj
Steven T. Budaj, principal attorney in the firm of Steven T. Budaj, P.C., is an Attorney At Law licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan. Mr. Budaj has been practicing law since 1979 following his graduation from the Detroit College of Law.
Mr. Budaj has also received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, from Wayne State University in 1975.
Steven T. Budaj has attained an AV preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell™.*
This is the highest rating an attorney can achieve in both Ethical Standards and Legal Ability.
* An AV® Rating signifies that the lawyer has reached the heights of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for a number of years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
For more information about Martindale-Hubbel ratings click here.
Click the image below for more information about this rating.
Mr. Budaj is a member of the following professional organizations:
- State Bar of Michigan
- Negligence Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Michigan Association For Justice
- Wayne County Mediation Tribunal Association, (Mediator)
Mr. Budaj is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
- All Michigan Courts including: District Courts, Circuit Courts, Court of Appeals and Michigan Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court, Washington, D.C.
- United States 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, Cincinnati, OH
- United States Federal District Courts
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
Mr. Budaj specializes in the following areas of law:
- Serious Personal Injuries
- Auto and Motorcycle Accidents
- Police Misconduct and Excessive Use of Force
- Prisoner Rights and Constitutional Violations
- Wrongful Death
- Family Court, including Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, Visitation/Parenting Time and Paternity Actions
- Other Legal Matters
- Planning Commission Chairman (2001-2007, 2010-2012, 2014-2016)
- Planning Commissioner (2000-2018)
- Chairman – Woodlands Review Board (1986-2000)
CALL NOW TOLL FREE
FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
1-86-66-COUNSEL or 313-963-9330